Download and use PDF as application.
RETIRED EDUCATION PERSONNEL OF MISSISSIPPI
Opal Melvin Hinkle, President
P.O. Box 472
Belmont, MS 38827
___REPM FOUNDATION, INC. SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION__
- The applicant must have made a decision to become a teacher in Mississippi.
- The applicant must be classified as at least a second semester freshman in a state-supported community college, college or university with an above average grade point average (GPA).
- The applicant must be a resident of Mississippi and plan to continue his/her education in a state-supported
community college, college or university in Mississippi.
- The scholarship is awarded for one year or two semesters and may be renewed for one additional year; each
Semester’s award will be $500.00 paid directly to the scholarship recipient.
NAME OF SCHOOL ATTENDED LAST YEAR_____________________________________________
ADDRESS OF SCHOOL OFFICIAL___________________________________PHONE_____________
WILL YOU RECEIVE ANY OTHER AWARD OR GRANT FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR? YES__NO__
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
- Personal statement of honors and activities in school and community signed by applicant;
- Letter of recommendation from a community leader signed by that leader;
- Letter of recommendation from a high school or college official signed by that official;
- Official copy of community college, college or university transcript;
- A personal statement of need signed by the applicant;
Documents and application must be postmarked no later than May 31.
Mail to Mr. Eugene Durman Jr. 908 Hwy 80 E. Vicksburg, MS 39180
THIS APPLICATION MAY ONLY BE USED FOR THE 2016-2017 AND 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR